Monday, June 11, 2007

fun things

Oh, hey there blog...I remember you from a few weeks ago...

hmm, lots is happening. Two weekends ago I went to Chicago for a music therapy conference. It was a great experience, but really exhausting. Then last week was hell week for Camelot. Even more exhausting. The shows this weekend went wonderfully though! We came a long way in that last week, and I think a lot of us were pleasantly surprised. By Sunday I was ready to pass out though. Of course I guess it would help if I ever went to bed before 5am on weekends...but what can ya do. I just like staying up too much! The show ends, you go out, and all of a sudden the sun is coming up. It was fun times though. I get a break from the show this week though, so by Friday I'll be back in full force.

Tonight I enjoyed my first night in a while of getting to come home after work. It was fabulous. :-) I got stuff done, I napped, and mostly I did nothing at all. It was great.

I'm going road tripping in T-minus 3 weeks! I am super psyched. I'm going with my friends Seth & Steff to Lexington, KY for the 4th of July to see fun bands, stopping through C-land, and maybe even getting to the beach! I can't wait. Plus, a full week off from work!! It's going to be a much needed break. Being in the "real world" is hard work! Who knew.

I got to see my dad and my aunt Valerie this weekend when they came up for the show! It was a short visit, but it was really nice to see them. This weekend my mom, stepdad, and maybe Kelly and her boyfriend are coming up to see it. Yayy!

Camelot pics are to come soon...probably to myspace though.

I really really want to go see the Virgin Mobile Festival in Baltimore the first weekend in August. Anyone interested in going? It's kind of expensive but there are a lot of kickass bands performing (like Smashing Pumpkins, The Fratellis, Spoon, Incubus, Modest Mouse, Regina Spektor, etc) so it should be worth it.

I am up too late and for no reason. Better get to bed....goodnight!

No comments: